|2010/2011 Maintenance Satisfaction
|Survey Results Summary
|Number of tenants happy with the service
|Number of tenants unhappy with the service
|Total of respondents to date
- 19% of tenants have been a tenant of New World for under 1 Year.
- 17% of tenants have been a tenant of New World for between 6 and 10.
- 47% of tenants have been a tenant of New World for between 11 and 20 years.
- 37% of New World homes are occupied by families with children under 16 years old.
- 20% of homes are occupied by people aged 60 or over.
- 44% of tenants are Chinese or Vietnamese.
- 30% of tenants are very satisfied with the overall services that are provided.
- 51% of our tenants are fairly satisfied with the overall services that are provided.
- None of the tenants are very dissatisfied with the overall services that are provided.
- 59% of tenants are fairly satisfied with the general condition of their property. Tenants consider 3 most important services provided by New World are:
- 85% - repair and maintenance.
- 53% - overall quality of home.
- 47% - keeping tenants informed.
- 93% contacted the association by phone.
- 2% contacted the association by visiting the office.
- 64% last contacted the office about repairs.
- 21% last contacted the office about rent/housing benefit.
- 74% of tenants when last contacted the office, found it easy to get hold of the right person.
- 65% of tenants when contacted the office, said staff were able to deal with their problem.
- 22% are very satisfied with the way we deal with repairs and maintenance.
- 54% are fairly satisfied with the way we deal with repairs and maintenance.
- 2% are very dissatisfied with the way we deal with repairs and maintenance.
- Methods of communication/informing tenants are:
- 10% open meetings/AGM.
- 28% by letter.
- 29% by phone.
- 6% by visit.
- 15% by email.
- 10% by newsletter.
- 76% are very/fairly satisfied that their views are taken into account by the association.
- 4% are fairly dissatisfied that their views are taken into account by the association.
- 87% are very/fairly good at being informed by the association regarding issues that affect them.
|NW Properties Map
Text: 07552 552 814
New World Housing Association
8 Grange Mills, Weir Road, Balham, London SW12 0NE
Tel: 020 8675 0320
Fax: 020 8675 9388
New World Housing Association is an exempt charity and is registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965.
New World is registered with the Tenant Services Authority No: LH3980